Connect with our ministry partners to support the work of mercy and justice in our community and state.
1) Rising Hope Mission Church - support ministries to care for our neighbors in poverty along the Rt. 1 corridor
2) Virginia Interfaith Center - peoples of all faiths in VA coming together to work for a more just society
3) Ventures in Community - a community wide coalition to meet care for the undeserved in Fairfax County
4) United Community - end multi-generational poverty for the Rt 1. community
1) Donate to fund community wide initiatives to provide school supplies for students and families in Fairfax County and also donate to help eliminate school lunch debt.
2) Support Belle View Elementary Food Program. Each week we put together food bags for 10 students to have over the weekend. You can bring items such as: mac and cheese, granola bars, fruit cups, canned soup, oatmeal, applesauce, juice boxes, and cup of noodles.
3) October 1, 2022 at 5:00pm - Empty Bowls Fundraiser in the Fellowship Hall for Rising Hope's Food Ministries. Sign up here!
4) January, 2023 - Day(s) for All People - a week of learning and advocacy with the Virginia Interfaith Center
Resources From Community Partners
Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy
Ventures in Community
Information on assistance for food, rent, utilities, dental/medical prescription, transportation and financial literacy.
Free transportation for medical visits, grocery delivery, health advocacy and minor home repair for people 50+